Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life...

Oh Hai! A lot has changed since I last posted.  Sheesh, it's been almost a year since my last post.  At least I left you all with a tutorial right?! Anywho, I just finished up my first college class yesterday, and I'm so proud of myself.  I got an 'A' in class.  I was only required to make three garments, and I made four! Woot!

I've been sewing for myself a lot lately, and I finally got the courage to cut into this awesome fabric that I purchased over 5 years ago.  Wanna see what I turned it into?



This cute shirt of course!  It's not that I don't trust myself when it comes to sewing, but sometimes you find fabric that you just LOVE and it's hard to cut into it.  Sometimes you don't know if you'll have an 'off' day and screw something up, or it may just be that you don't know what you want to make out of the fabric.  I think I made the best decision.  This is probably one of my favorite shirts now.  


Post a Comment