Sunday, December 11, 2011

What a craftastic day!

Ahoy me maties! I've been in the making mood today. I don't have a whole lot of storage space in my room so I decided to make these cute little hanging wall pouches:



The eyeball pouch holds my body sprays, lotions, and deodorant. The zebra pouch is for my boyfriend's wallet and glasses. I used a pattern from the book One Yard Wonders. It's a great book filled with patterns that only use one yard of fabric. The book has so many awesome projects you can make to spiff up your house. If you sew, you should totally pick up a copy.



I picked up this plain black hoodie last week with the idea to applique one of my pirate flags to the back of it. I freakin' love it! It came out so perfect!




And lastly, I finally hung up my eyeball lights today. I got them on sale for a whopping $5 at Target after Halloween. They're so cute!


Post a Comment