Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Job, New Apron

Ahoy me hearties! I can't tell you how happy I am to be back home in Arizona! I've unpacked and put away most of my stuff and I'm finally feeling better after that LONG drive. I started shipping my stuff home in late April, so I've been without most of my crafting and sewing supplies since then. I was going crazy not being able to create! AH!

I decided to make a new apron tonight since I'm starting my new job on Tuesday. Technically it's not a 'new' job since it's the shop I worked at before I moved to St. Louis, but I am going to be starting over again nevertheless. I'm hopeful that most of my clients will come back to me though. Alright, enough jibber jabber! Let me show you my new apron!









I love how it came out! I can't wait to wear it. It felt so good to sew again too. I think tomorrow I'll make myself some new shirts to wear to work. I had to downsize my wardrobe for the move so I'm in dire need of new shirts! My brother had a whole pile of clothing he doesn't wear anymore waiting for me when I got here. I think I'll use that to create my new wardrobe. I think I'll make it a sort of challenge as well. Make each piece of clothing 'new' again! No matter what it looks like! Yeah! I'm feeling very inspired by this idea. I'll make sure to take before and after photos of everything as well.

Post a Comment