Monday, June 13, 2011

My 'Topnotch' Sendoff!

Saturday night, my sweet coworkers took me out for a 'Topnotch' sendoff. The hair salon that I work at is named Topnotch Hair Biz, see what I did there? Eh,eh? Okay, my jokes are cheesy, oh well. They took me out for a sendoff since I'm preparing to move back to Arizona to be closer to my family. It's probably one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. These ladies are like family to me, and I'm going to miss them so much!

We decided to hit up The Loading Dock for some dinner and live music. The Loading Dock is this really cool restaurant/bar right on the Mississippi River in Grafton, Illinois. Their food is delish and it's so cool to look over and see The Big Muddy. Right when we got there the Gypsy Rose pirate ship was pulling up!







It took every ounce of my self control to not commandeer that ship for myself. I can't help it, it's the pirate in me. And yes, there were pirates on the ship.


Leveda, Jana and I.


Jana and I.


The Ladies!


This is Mary Beth, we affectionately refer to her as 'MB'. She's hilarious! She kept dripping her drink on her chest so we made her a bib. She loved it. Look how happy she is! I've been spending lots of time at work throwing stuff at her and giving her love taps. We're a bit like siblings. She wouldn't sit next to me at the table because she knew she'd be 'black and blue' before the night was over. LOL!

After being at The Loading Dock for a few hours, we decided to change venues. We went down to Fast Eddie's Bon Air for some live music and dancing.






Sherry and I.


Kari and I.


MB and I. Aww..feel the love!




Who knows what she's yelling about.


Sherry and some dudes that were sitting behind us.


Amy and the dudes.

And boy do I have a treat for you. MB dancing! She's so funny! Check her out in the videos below. I just had to post these!





As you can see, we had a blast! Such a fun night and I'm so glad I have all these photos and videos of it. I'm really going to miss these girls.

Post a Comment