Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stitching for Charity

Hello friends! I spent all last weekend stitching up some cute goodies for charity. Lela, the crafty lady behind Glittersniffer Cosmetics, is putting together a charity basket of epic proportion and I just had to help. For those of you who've never heard of Glittersniffer Cosmetics I suggest you head over there right now and check it out. Lela makes the most amazing pigment eye shadows! I'm already addicted and it's only been a month. I snatch up each and every shade I can get my hands on (when my budget permits of course). And you all know how much I adore doing things for charity as well, so Lela is a stand up gal in my book.

Lela created three custom color collections, one dedicated to each charity. When you purchase a collection, all the proceeds go to that charity. Since there are three charities, I think she'd ideally like to make three charity baskets. To help her reach her goal, I stitched up three of each item so she'd have enough to put in each basket. Check out the cute goodies I made:








The three charities are: GLAAD, TWLOHA, and ASPCA. You can purchase all three collections for $35. Check them out HERE. I purchased all three collections and I can't wait to get them. The colors are so beautiful and the money is going to three great causes! If you'd like to donate your handmade items to the basket(s) email Lela at: glittersniffercosmetics (at) gmail (dot) com.


Post a Comment