Sunday, August 29, 2010

SEWN :: Tartan Skirt with Bat Facing

Hey friends! I hope you enjoyed the guest post from Max California (Queen of the Trailer Park) yesterday. She is such an inspiration to me and I've really learned a lot from her in the past two weeks.  I made another skirt using this tutorial from Max California as inspiration. I basically traced around the denim scrap skirt I made Friday night and cut out all my pieces. I stitched all my pieces together and I came up this this super cute tartan skirt with a "batty" facing. Check it out:








I just adore this skirt! I can't wait to wear it. Sorry I don't have any photos of me modeling it, but as I said earlier I'm pooped. I'll take some action shots soon! I just love the exposed zipper on it and the "batty" facing is awesome.


Post a Comment