Saturday, August 28, 2010

REFASHION :: Denim Scrap Skirt

Hi friends!
Last night I made this denim scrap skirt that features an exposed zipper in the back. I think the skirt came out super cute and I love the exposed zipper.





This skirt was inspired by Max California's Recycled Denim Mini Tutorial. I had tons of denim scraps in my scrap bin that needed to be used up and this tutorial helped me do just that! The tutorial was super simple to follow too.



Some of my denim scraps had holes in them so I sewed leopard print fabric scraps to the interior of the skirt to patch the holes. I love how it peeks through the holes.



That patch on the front of the skirt is actually a pocket as well! You can hide your chapstick, iPod, or money in there. {I also made my halter top, but I made it two years ago so I don't earn any points for it.}





Post a Comment